Nestie Walks presents Sultan Trail a cycle tour to old Bangalore- Chamarajapete, VV Puram & Lalbagh. The trail starts from VV Puram & ends there with yummy street food at the famous Khaogali.
For people who are from other parts of Bangalore, we have arranged for a tempo traveller starting from Hebbal near Manyata Tech park bus stop at 12:30 & another pickup point being Marathalli bridge at 1 pm.
1) Visit Subramanyaswamy temple in VV Puram.
2) From here, cycle to the centuries old Tipu’s Summer Palace & Armoury. Know more about the Sultan who gave a hard time to the colonial powers.
3) Cycle from here to Siddapura’s famous nurseries, a quaint heritage home & finally take a break at Lalbagh.
4) Have a leisurely walk through Lalbagh and know more about its diverse trees from across the world.
5) Cycle back to VVPuram and enjoy the sumptuous snacks on the famous ‘Thindi Beedi’ (Snack Street).
Limited cycles available.
Register now: https://goo.gl/forms/WvgkQQwmWf7jfVU92
You will receive a confirmation mail after you register.
Also, don’t miss the chance to play Box Cricket with fellow Nesties this Saturday at the Nesties Sports Club- Box Cricket.